BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The second annual Eight Days of Hope is well underway.
This year, the charity is helping Buffalo’s Masten District by offering free home repairs to 100 families.
Work kicked off this past Saturday with volunteers from western New York, and even other states.
Last year, Eight Days of Hope served more than 350 families in the University District with home repairs.
- Arkansas 11-year-old wins USA Mullet Championship, donates winnings to foster care
- Southwest Airlines offering ‘goodwill’ gesture to customers affected by cancellations: What does that mean?
- South Carolina teacher arrested after student takes marijuana gummies from prize box in classroom, sheriff says
- Hugh Hefner’s ex says Playboy Mansion had ghosts — and she recognized one of them
- Andrew Yang talks ‘breaking up’ with the Democrats, polarization and moving Forward