HAMBURG, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Erie County Fair has made the first announcement of acts set to perform at The Buffalo News Grandstand as part of the Channel 4 Concert Series this year.
Country artists Bailey Zimmerman and Seaforth are scheduled to take the stage on August 15. Tickets for the show will go on sale June 9 at 10 a.m.
Those who are interested can get them here when they’re available. Erie County Agricultural Society members can get them a day early.
The 183rd Erie County Fair will take place from August 9-20. If you’re interested in a job at the fair, click or tap here.
- Two killed in small plane crash in Orleans County
- Escaped Ohio inmate found dead in the Ohio River
- Tennessee woman goes missing during cross-country trip with boyfriend
- New law will require NY businesses to warn customers about gift card fraud
- Tire flies off race car, hits parked car during Indy 500
Evan Anstey is an Associated Press Award, JANY Award and Emmy-nominated digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2015. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.