BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A former lieutenant governor in the Cuomo administration is calling on leaders in New York to reassess bail reform policies amid rising violence in the City of Rochester.
According to the Democrat and Chronicle, former Lieutenant Governor Bob Duffy sent a two-page letter to governor Kathy Hochul and democratic leaders in the legislature, outlining his concerns about public safety.
- California family files lawsuit against Amazon after driver kills 2 year-old girl
- Political satirist and Buffalo native Mark Russell dies
- Missing toddler Taylen Mosley’s body found in alligator’s mouth; father charged, chief says
- Sabres win Devon Levi’s debut on Jeff Skinner’s OT goal
- 1 dead, 28 hurt after Illinois theater roof collapse before concert