BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — After losing her husband to brain cancer, one Hamburg woman started an annual trail ride and a podcast to raise awareness for cancer.
Shannon Traphagen, host of the “Game on Glio” podcast joined News 4 at 4 to discuss her experience with cancer and raising awareness. Watch the full segment above.
- Number of journalists killed on the job in 2022 rose 30%
- Fixing the pet-adoption crisis: 6 ways to help
- Sinema leaving Democratic Party, will register as independent
- These 10 House Republicans flipped their votes on the same-sex marriage bill
- WNBA star Brittney Griner back in US after Russian prisoner swap