Garage fire spreads to home on Summit Ave.

News

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Investigators are looking into what sparked a garage fire that spread to a home in Buffalo.

Flames broke out at about 9:30 a.m. Tuesday in a garage on Summit Ave.

Authorities say the garage was fully involved by the time they arrived on scene.

A firefighter had to be treated for heat exhaustion.

No other injuries were reported.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss