BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — More than $2,000 has been donated to Roswell Park, in memory of the late Bills super fan, Ezra Castro.
Next year, they are teaming up with Harrison’s Playmakers, founded by former Bills defensive tackle, Harrison Phillips. The organization, which helps children with special needs, will receive 5.14% of proceeds from the lager through May 13th 2023.
- “If we all don’t succeed, none of us actually succeed”: New computer lab added to help inner-city youth
- Liz Cheney defeated in Wyoming primary
- Erie County Fair 2022: Evening interviews from Day 6
- Actress reported missing arrested in California after allegedly biting officer
- Parentless Florida teen not ‘mature’ enough to seek abortion, court rules
Gabrielle Mediak is a reporter who has been part of the News 4 team since 2019. See more of her work here.