(WETM) – Governor Andrew Cuomo’s daily coronavirus briefings got the Saturday Night Live treatment over the weekend with comedian John Mulaney recapping the months of briefings.
“A lot of people were binge watching shows during quarantine. I watched a series that I absolutely loved. It was an hour long dramady called ‘The Daily Press Conferences of Governor Andrew Cuomo'”
Mullaney hit on all of the things New Yorkers have seen during Cuomo’s briefings, from his family issues to his daughter’s boyfriend to his energy announcing what day it is.
“I am worried that when the coronavirus is over that Cuomo won’t realize that his show is over.”
The full sketch can be watched below:
- Half of US adults have received at least one COVID-19 shot
- Alma Wahlberg, mother of Mark, Donnie Wahlberg, dies at 78
- House fire on Buffalo’s Harvard Street causes 175K in damage
- Can you travel with kids if you’re fully vaccinated?
- More Texans would support Matthew McConaughey for governor over Greg Abbott, poll shows