BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The weather is really beginning to cool off, which is a sign that it’s time to get your flu shot.
Joining us Friday morning to answer some big questions was Dr. Joseph Chow from Western New York Immediate Care.
- Former PGA Championship winner gives back in Rochester
- Gwyneth Paltrow testifies she initially feared ski collision was a sexual assault
- Person with whistle disrupts GOP-led trip to see jailed Jan. 6 suspects
- ‘It’s going to be a matter of life and death’: First responders say ambulance transports will take longer once Eastern Niagara Hospital closes
- Salamanca killer to be released on parole