(WIVB) — There are promising results for a new method of measuring the quality of life of kidney failure patients.
The “PROPr” score measures things like cognitive function, depression, fatigue and pain.
Researchers hope it will help doctors in their care and treatment of patients with poor kidney health.
- NYS to target zip codes with low vaccination rate, including 14215 & 14770
- Without the crowd’s roar, Tokyo Olympians search for spirit
- Batavia man charged with assault, accused of beating and seriously injuring another person
- Death of 65-year-old inmate at Chautauqua County Jail is under investigation
- Genesee County Fair runs through July 31