(CNN) – Diapers are a dad thing, too, and Huggies has finally caught on.
For the first time ever, the company is featuring dads front and center with babies in ads and packaging.
It’s a shift for the company that once got criticism for ads that portrayed fathers as disconnected from their kids.
There are seven different box designs in the new premium diaper line – three with men and babies and four with women and babies.
The new diapers tout plant-based ingredients, leak protection and “ultimate softness.”
Huggies says the new black boxes are to make the diapers feel like a premium product.
They started rolling out to stores this month.
- Video captures massive mudslide in California mountains
- Texas man drinks ‘cloudy liquid’ as he’s found guilty of sex crimes, dies after leaving courtroom
- Benefit for young woman paralyzed from crash next weekend
- Worried about back-to-school inflation? Latest price data on backpacks, laptops and kids’ clothes offers some relief for parents
- Why Trump’s effort to oust Murkowski could hit hurdles