CLARENCE, N.Y. (WIVB) – On Monday, hundreds of people turned out for the last day of the annual Labor Day Festival in Clarence Center.
It’s been running throughout the holiday weekend.
Organizers say it’s more then just about Labor Day,
It’s also to celebrate the end of summer, and the start of fall.
The Clarence Center Fire Company has been hosting this Labor Day Festival for more than 90 years.
- Buffalo Bills host 50 Yard Finish 5k race
- Buffalo Bills Alumni Foundation kicks off busy weekend of events
- Fantastic Friends of WNY put on fashion show to celebrate people with special needs
- Pennsylvania students charged in alleged plot to attack school on Columbine anniversary
- Niagara County hosting career fair to recruit school bus drivers on October 2