ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) – Bills quarterback Josh Allen, yes, QB 1 is appearing in a Frito Lay commercial being filmed Wednesday at Highmark Stadium.
According to the casting director of the commercial, Frank Rossi, of Buffalo Film Casting, the commercial is a closed set, meaning the public and media are not allowed. Rossi says Allen will be at the commercial shoot on Wednesday.
A spokesperson for the Bills confirmed that the commercial shooting is happening.
Principal actors are being paid $1,200, extras are making $200.
In a Facebook post, prior to Wednesday’s shoot, Rossi said he was searching for four principal roles for coaches — a male football coach in his 50s or 60s, a male or female coach in their 30s or 40s, a wide receiver and a Josh Allen look-a-like.
Extras were also sought for the shoot to play linemen, defensive backs and receivers.
Filming for the commercial, which will be shot in a locker room, is expected to go between six to eight hours. The call time for cast and crew at Highmark Stadium is set for noon.
- Get a free donut on National Donut Day at Dunkin’
- Here are the House Republicans who said they will vote against debt ceiling bill
- Several homes damaged, some destroyed in northern PA fire
- NYS Office of Cannabis Management settles lawsuit, aims to issue licenses to Finger Lakes
- First Republican publicly supports ousting McCarthy as Speaker
Jeff Preval is an award-winning anchor and reporter who joined the News 4 team in December 2021. See more of his work here.