TAMPA, Fla. (WIVB) — Prior to the Bills game in Tampa Sunday afternoon, Labatt led its second Bills-inspired meal donation. The Buffalo-based beer company donated 800 meals to Tampa-area healthcare workers to thank the city for hosting Bills Mafia this weekend.
Labatt donated chicken wings and pizza from three Buffalo restaurants to Tampa General and Manatee Memorial Hospitals for the staffs to enjoy on gameday. The “Buffalo Brings the Wings” program began in 2020, with this week’s donation continuing the tradition.
New on WIVB.com
- Lancers topple Vikings 95-90 in OT classic
- St. Mary’s girls move to 5-1 in Monsignor Martin play, top Nichols 76-55
- 31 school districts pen letter to Gov. Hochul asking for pandemic exit strategy
- North Tonawanda man pleads guilty to child pornography charge
- Crane Library construction almost complete