BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Buffalo Police say they are investigating a fatal accident that occurred Saturday afternoon.
Just after 1:10 p.m., investigators say a Chevrolet Impala was traveling northbound on Seneca Street near Kingston Place when, they say, the Impala struck a parked vehicle. The Impala then hit a snowbank before striking a street light.
Authorities say a 54-year-old Lackawanna man was transported by ambulance to Mercy Hospital where he was later declared deceased.
Investigators say the driver may have suffered a medical issue.
- Lawmakers submit more than 140 amendments as House opens process for first time in seven years
- AmazonSmile’s end is alarming, say nonprofits that benefited from donations
- Canada hockey icon Paul Henderson dropping puck at Canisius-Niagara game Saturday
- Teen arrested in connection to Niagara Falls murder
- Bill would ban TikTok in US, citing Chinese data mining