BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Kathy Hochul is picking up more support in her run for governor next year.
She’s received the backing of Democratic chairs from Erie, Niagara, Chautauqua and Allegany counties. Eight other county chairs are also endorsing Hochul.
Earlier this week, state Democratic Chairman Jay Jacobs threw his support behind Hochul.
Transition of Power
- Cuomo attorney: AG James biased on sexual harassment report due to political ambition
- Vaccine mandate for NYC city workers starts Nov. 1, includes $500 bonus
- US Marshals allegedly ambushed Brian Laundrie lookalike on Appalachian Trail
- Cuomo’s attorney presents formal submission in response to AG’s report
- ‘I feel a paw on my lap’: St. Louis Cardinals prospect bitten by bear while bow hunting