BUFFALO, N.Y.(WIVB)– Buffalo Police are investigating a Sunday night shooting that left a Buffalo man in critical condition.
It happened just after 8:00 p.m. on the 300 block of Walden Avenue.
Police say a 26-year-old was rushed to Erie County Medical Center where he is currently.
No further information has been released at this time.
Anyone with information is asked to call or text the Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716) 847-2255.
- Lancaster tops Canisius 3-2 in PK
- Orleans wedding may have exposed significant amount of people to coronavirus
- Final stretch: Presidential campaigns hit the trail hard in southern states with one week left until Election Day
- Disabled Americans encouraged to vote early
- Judge Barrett joins Supreme Court as new justice, Democrats worried for future of the country