BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB)– A Buffalo man is being treated for non-life-threatening injuries after an overnight shooting Saturday.
Police say a 31-year-old man came to Erie County Medical Center in a personal vehicle just before 1 a.m. suffering a gunshot wound in the arm.
Police are investigating if the shooting occurred happened near Sherman Street and Peckham Street.
Anyone with information is asked to call or text the Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716) 847-2255.
- Zoom Tan files lawsuit against state officials
- It’s not December yet, but Elf on the Shelf 2020 is already very different
- Buffalo business owners prepare for potential shut down
- Orchard Park gym owner slapped with $15,000 fine after violating new COVID restrictions
- Scotland becomes 1st country to make pads, tampons free