BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) Buffalo Police are investigating a shooting that happened early Saturday morning.
Police say a 49-year-old Buffalo man was shot in the hand around 3:15 a.m. on the first block of Eller Avenue.
The man was taken to ECMC where he is listed in stable condition. Anyone with information is asked to call the Buffalo Police’s Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716) 847-2255.
Kelly Khatib is a digital reporter who has been part of the News 4 team since 2019. See more of her work here.
- After a big win in court, former BPD officer Cariol Horne says her crusade for police reform is far from over
- What will it take for a full house at Highmark Stadium? Gov. Cuomo and Poloncarz at odds over who decides
- Clarence holds on to beat Frontier 21-12
- Buffalo protestors demand justice for Daunte Wright during Friday demonstration
- Daemen athlete making history in track and field