BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) Buffalo Police are investigating a shooting that happened early Saturday morning.
Police say a 49-year-old Buffalo man was shot in the hand around 3:15 a.m. on the first block of Eller Avenue.
The man was taken to ECMC where he is listed in stable condition. Anyone with information is asked to call the Buffalo Police’s Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716) 847-2255.
Kelly Khatib is a digital reporter who has been part of the News 4 team since 2019. See more of her work here.
- “One mistake didn’t win or lose a game” Dino Babers reacts to Syracuse heartbreaking loss to NC State
- Two WNY organizations helping those in need are working to distribute PPE
- Shoppers turn out for Small Business Saturday, WNY businesses urge community to shop small throughout the holiday season
- Bills K Tyler Bass is finding his groove after shaky start to rookie season
- New Santa Clara County COVID health order leaves 49ers without home