ALBANY, N.Y. (WIVB) — New York State Attorney General Letitia James will announce if she intends to throw her hat in the ring in the race for NYS governor in the coming days.
Kimberly Peeler-Allen, senior advisor for Attorney General Letitia James’ campaign told News 4 AG James has made a decision and will announce her plans soon.
“Attorney General Letitia James has made a decision regarding the governor’s race. She will be announcing it in the coming days,” said Kimberly Peeler-Allen, Senior Advisor for Attorney General Letitia James’ campaign.
New on WIVB.com
- Cuomo under federal probe over sexual harassment, COVID-19 response
- New York to receive over $428M in water infrastructure funding
- Utica man attempted to seize officers’ weapon during arrest, now in custody
- Fort Drum officers march across military base to deliver over 100 toys
- Ross seeks community engagement as she becomes Western New York’s top federal prosecutor