ALLEGANY COUNTY, N.Y. (WIVB)– As of Saturday, November 14, Allegany County is reporting 673 cases of coronavirus with 475 recovered. A total of 25 COVID-19 related deaths have been reported.
The county’s health department saw an increase in COVID-19 positivity rates with a current 7-day rolling average of 6.4 percent and a 14 –day rolling average of 5.0 percent
according to the New York State County dashboard.
Officials are asking the public to continue to take the necessary steps in order to stop the spread in order to prevent possible color zone designation. They say they are starting to see an uptick in cases related to our K-12 schools linked with parents or other household members being ill.
- Cuomo tweaks Covid-19 fight plans
- Covid-19 Testing: Local pharmacists and experts say it’s important to know the difference between the types of diagnostic tests available
- St. Joe’s starts process of testing students for COVID-19
- Allegany County has 11 new COVID-19 cases, total of 1,093 to date
- Three new COVID-19 deaths reported in Niagara County, bringing total death count to 108