ALFRED, N.Y. (WETM) — New York State Police have arrested an Alfred woman after an alleged “catnapping.”
According to New York State Police in Amity, two cats were stolen on County Route 42 in the town of Alfred on Oct. 18. State Police say Morgan Rebstock, 20, allegedly stole the cats and returned them to her home in Alfred.
The cats were later returned to the owner and Rebstock was arrested by New York State Police.
Rebstock was issued an appearance ticket for the town of Alfred court, where she is to appear in November 2021.
- WNY gets into the groove at the World’s Largest Disco
- Lancaster-Depew Rotary Club hosts parade and Christmas celebration
- Sabres fall to Red Wings in OT, 3-2
- WNY community supports local shops during Small Business Saturday
- “Psych” creator speaks on spinoff films, challenges filming in another country during pandemic