ANGELICA, N.Y. (WIVB) — An Allegany County woman has been accused of stealing gas from three vehicles in the Village of Angelica.
This past Friday, New York State Troopers arrested 50-year-old Angelica resident Rachel Frank, charging her with three counts each of petit larceny and criminal mischief.
State police say Frank drilled holes in the fuel tanks of three separate vehicles, took the gas, and used it in her own vehicle.
Following her arrest, Frank was processed and issued court appearance tickets for January.
- Niagara Falls mother survives cancer, searches for kidney donor
- COVID cases surge in WNY, region reports highest number of new cases
- Aurora Theatre showing classic holiday movies weekends leading to Christmas
- Chabad House of Buffalo lights giant community menorah to mark the start of Hanukkah
- NY trooper struck by vehicle during officer-involved shooting on RFK Bridge; 2 arrested