WELLSVILLE, N.Y. (WIVB) — Allegany County is putting new COVID-19 guidelines in place for its county facilities.
Staff and visitors will now have to wear masks and observe social distancing. That applies whether you are vaccinated or not.
The new rules go into effect on Thursday.
- Bills-themed Little People toys benefit Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Vacant Kane Street house in Buffalo goes up in flames
- City of Tonawanda PD photographed for Ford Motor Company calendar
- “Choctoberfest” at Flying Bison Brewery raises money for families experiencing homelessness
- Black Rock Historical Society opens new museum