AURELIUS, N.Y. (WETM) – A Wellsville man was pronounced deceased following a serious crash in Aurelius.
According to New York State Police, Troopers responded to Half Acre Road on Oct. 18 around 1:46 p.m. and found a vehicle that had struck a narrow railway overpass.
The driver, identified as 40-year-old Timothy Joyce, was transported to Auburn Hospital where he was pronounced deceased.
State Police say the investigation into the crash is continuing.
- Report: Political operative Steve Pigeon accused of molesting child, arraignment expected Thursday
- Lancaster runs away in second half to beat WSW 77-38
- Man undergoes heart surgery, wins $1M prize from lottery ticket in get-well card
- Capacity reaches its limit at Albany hospitals, leaders plan limits to elective procedures
- Local typewriter collector exchanges letters with fellow enthusiast Tom Hanks