BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — One of Buffalo’s biggest breweries is expanding.
Big Ditch announced Friday it will be opening a new production brewery at the corner of Oak and Clinton downtown. Big Ditch said with the added capacity, it can turn the current facility on East Huron Street into an innovation facility, with a focus on specialty and experimental beers.
New on WIVB.com
- Candidate for Pennsylvania Senate Dr. Mehmet Oz makes campaign stop in Erie
- Westminster & Enterprise charter schools reach agreement with BPS to remain open
- Crime Stoppers offers up to $2,500 for information leading to arrest of 15-year-old Koons Avenue suspect
- Are the Chiefs the NFL’s new dynasty?
- Craig Anderson’s rehab improving, won’t rush return to lineup