ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) — A popular Bills fan is taking some pain for a good cause.
“Brother Bill” was thrown through a table by legendary professional wrestler Tommy Dreamer.
It was part of a fundraiser put on by the Bills Mafia Babes. The group teams up with Bills players to raise money for charities.
This time they’re working with Jordan Poyer to support Kids Escaping Drugs.
- Bills LT Dion Dawkins still fighting through lasting effects of his battle with Covid-19
- Bills-themed Little People toys benefit Oishei Children’s Hospital
- BKL Poll: Which is most important for the Bills to beat the Dolphins?
- Bills QB Josh Allen has dominated the Dolphins in six career games vs. Miami
- ‘I finally decided to get it’: Some Bills fans getting vaccinated to attend games