BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB)- A 33-year-old Buffalo man is dead after a shooting in Buffalo Tuesday.
Police say it happened on Main Street near Glenwood Ave. around 3:30 p.m.
The victim was taken by ambulance to Erie County Medical Center where he later died. Police have not released further information at this time.
Anyone with information is asked to call or text the Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716) 847-2255.
Kelly Khatib is a digital reporter who has been part of the News 4 team since 2019. See more of her work here.
- Scotland becomes 1st country to make pads, tampons free
- Two Walmart testings sites now offer at-home coronavirus testing kits
- AAUW Seeks Scholarship Applicants
- Obama memoir sells a record 1.7 million copies in first week
- Erie County Comptroller starts GoFundMe for gym owner fined $15,000 for large gathering