BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB)– Mayor Byron Brown announced Saturday that winter parking regulations on bus routes have been suspended until Monday, November 23 at 1:30 a.m. due to favorable weather.
Regulations were originally set to start November 15.
Side streets in the City of Buffalo with 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. alternate parking designations have also
been suspended until the 23.
“With more residents working from home, coupled with a relatively good weather pattern, we are holding off on putting winter parking regulations on bus routes in place for another week to accommodate schedules. However we’re asking people to take time to plan ahead so they aren’t caught off guard when the parking regulations do take effect,” Brown said.
- Four officers who defended U.S. Capitol during Jan. 6 attack have died by suicide
- Erie County leaders, residents discuss mask mandate
- Photos: Jade Carey celebrates gold medal win
- Hamburg Superintendent weighs in on Cuomo’s comments about masking, vaccine mandate
- Teenagers make 200 final in Olympic testosterone controversy