BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — An 11-year-old girl was shot on Massachusetts Avenue this past Saturday.
Buffalo police say the girl, who was identified as a city resident, was grazed on the leg after someone fired a shot into the air. It happened shortly before 8:30 p.m.
The girl was taken to Oishei Children’s Hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Anyone with information on this incident can call or text the Buffalo Police Department’s confidential tip line at (716) 847-2255.
- Republicans push for more GOP women in Congress
- State Department of Labor, SUNY launch first craft brewer and distiller registered apprenticeship program
- CNN suspends Chris Cuomo for helping brother in scandal
- VETCON brings NYS work to disabled veteran-owned businesses
- VIDEO: LIVE at the Totally Buffalo Cares Toy Drive