BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — An 18-year-old Lockport man was shot in Buffalo overnight.
Buffalo police say the shooting on Condon Avenue happened around Midnight.
The victim was taken to ECMC, where he was listed as being in serious condition.
Anyone with information that could help police in their investigation can call or text the Buffalo Police Department’s confidential tip line at (716) 847-2255.
- Bills-themed Little People toys benefit Oishei Children’s Hospital
- Vacant Kane Street house in Buffalo goes up in flames
- City of Tonawanda PD photographed for Ford Motor Company calendar
- “Choctoberfest” at Flying Bison Brewery raises money for families experiencing homelessness
- Black Rock Historical Society opens new museum