BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Millions of federal dollars are going to health centers in western New York.
Congressman Brian Higgins announced that more than $2.2 million has been awarded through the American Rescue Plan.
The money will be split between Jericho Road, Neighborhood Health Center and the Community Health Center of Buffalo.
Higgins says the money will go towards the infrastructure at these facilities in underserved neighborhoods.
- Anti-vaccination mandate protesters try to storm doors at Barclays Center in Brooklyn
- Bench dedicated to Jewish War Veterans of the USA in Amherst
- Moog employees plan walkout over vaccine mandate
- Catholic Health and CWA blame each other for the lingering strike now on day 24
- 200+ GE employees, union members stage walk-out in Schenectady Friday protesting vaccine mandate