BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — 26 Shirts is doing its part to help out the family of fallen firefighter Jason Arno.
The 37-year-old Buffalo firefighter lost his life battling a fierce blaze that overtook a building on Main Street in the city’s Theatre District on March 1.
The newest 26 Shirts design is called “Buffalo Night” and features a Queen City version of Vincent van Gogh’s famous “Starry Night” painting.
Eight dollars from every purchase of 26 Shirts’ new design will go toward Arno’s family — his wife and three-year-old daughter.
Hear from 26 Shirts’ Del Reid about the new design in the video above, and purchase the new shirt here.
- Two killed in small plane crash in Orleans County
- Escaped Ohio inmate found dead in the Ohio River
- Tennessee woman goes missing during cross-country trip with boyfriend
- New law will require NY businesses to warn customers about gift card fraud
- Tire flies off race car, hits parked car during Indy 500
Evan Anstey is an Associated Press Award, JANY Award and Emmy-nominated digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2015. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.