BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 7-year-old boy is in critical condition after he was hit by a truck in Buffalo on Friday afternoon, police said.
The accident occurred just after 4:30 p.m. near Genesee Street and Sprenger Avenue.
The child was transported to Oishei Children’s Hospital.
The accident remains under investigation. No charges have been filed.
Latest local news
- “We have to listen and learn”: Iroquois Schools respond to NYSED Native American mascot memo
- Hyundai surprises local hero with new car
- Porsche catches fire on I-90 West, no injuries
- Don Postles shares health update: Recovery ‘coming along great’
- Newfane man pleads guilty to hitting, killing man with car
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.