BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Approximately $80,000 in damages was caused and nine people are being assisted following a fire on Niagara Street on Monday afternoon, fire officials said.
Buffalo fire said they responded to the call just after 12:10 p.m. to 1920 Niagara Street. The fire began on the first floor of the occupied structure.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- $200,000 in damages caused from North Parade fire
- Kissing Bridge closes for 2022-23 season
- No injuries in residential structure fire in Lewiston
- Cheektowaga strip club owner set for trial on trafficking charges now facing witness tampering charges
- Buffalo and Erie County Naval and Military Park opens for the season
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.