BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Buffalo man was arrested Thursday in connection with an alleged assault that caused multiple lacerations during a haircut, the Buffalo Police Department announced.
Juan Bonet Gonzalez, 39, was charged with one count of second-degree assault tied to the alleged incident.
Officials said police responded to a report of a face slashing at around 5 p.m. on Aug. 11. It is alleged that while the victim was getting a haircut, a suspect known to the victim cut him with a razor and also hit him with clippers, causing multiple lacerations, according to officials.
The victim was transported to Buffalo General Hospital for treatment and has since been released.
- ‘We’re just a little disappointed’: Firefighters frustrated Niagara County ambulance service still not running
- Popular Hamburg restaurant to close its doors
- GOP struggles with chaos as shutdown deadline nears
- House Republicans at odds over Ukraine could stall government spending
- Bumbling bear wreaks havoc, destruction in attempt to enter Virginia home