BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Two businesses under one roof promise to bring creativity and wellness together.
The Button Factory 716 and Blossom Buffalo are located at 320 Grote Street in Black Rock. At Button Factory 716, your creativity can run wild with their augmented art gallery.
It’s where drawings, posters, paintings come to life with the help of a digital device. Here’s how it works, after downloading an app, you take your phone and hold it over the artwork and then watch the artwork turn into animation.
Just a few feet away inside the same building is Blossom Buffalo. It’s a place where you can find unique everyday gifts or gifts for the holiday.
Angelica Morrison is an award-winning reporter who has been part of the News 4 team since 2019. See more of her work here.
- Hertel Avenue shines with annual tree lighting ceremony
- Totally Buffalo shop local event and toy drive continue through Dec. 5
- WNYers plunge into Lake Erie to benefit Special Olympics NY
- Renovations begin to stabilize Michigan Street Baptist Church
- Lt. Arren Boyd speaks on the 2021 Salvation Army Kettle Campaign, help needed