BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Buffalo Zoo is welcoming a new baby rhino!
On Saturday morning, the female calf was born to Tashi — a greater one-horned rhino. This was Tashi’s fifth calf, but the first with George — another rhino who used to live at the Buffalo Zoo, but is now at another facility.
Weighing in at 130 pounds, the calf and her mother “are doing great,” the zoo says. Take a look at the photos below:
- California family files lawsuit against Amazon after driver kills 2 year-old girl
- Political satirist and Buffalo native Mark Russell dies
- Missing toddler Taylen Mosley’s body found in alligator’s mouth; father charged, chief says
- Sabres win Devon Levi’s debut on Jeff Skinner’s OT goal
- 1 dead, 28 hurt after Illinois theater roof collapse before concert