BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The beloved Poinsettia and Railway Exhibit, hosted at the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens has decided to open its doors for one more day.
The exhibit is an annual tradition here in buffalo and showcases a wide array of colored poinsettias, as well as entire miniature train sets brought to life through moving parts and lights. But one of the most important parts of the exhibit is teaching kids about the history and importance that trains had for many years.
The exhibit will be able to be accessed through regular admission to the Botanical Gardens.
For more information, click here.
- Buffalo residents frustrated neighborhoods are left unplowed
- Buffalo Ski Center welcomes guests amid the winter storm
- Residents dig out across Buffalo, city officials say they’re working to clear streets
- Code Blue 15 in effect for Buffalo and Southern Erie County tonight and Monday
- Despite the cold, Bills fans are fired up over Patriots playoff matchup