BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — One arrest has been made after Buffalo police say a shot was fired at an occupied vehicle.
This past Wednesday morning, police say 34-year-old Buffalo resident Terrance Harris shot at the vehicle on the 400 block of Shirley Avenue. A man and his juvenile daughter were inside, police said.
Harris was later apprehended on Dartmouth Avenue after a fired round and a shell casing were found at the scene of the shooting, police said.
At some point, police say a handgun was also recovered.
Harris was charged with reckless endangerment, criminal mischief, second and third-degree criminal possession of a weapon, endangering the welfare of a child and menacing.
- Biden signs bill to raise debt ceiling
- Costco shoppers shifting away from specific item; CFO says it’s indicator of recession
- Cement-filled toilets and dead fish: NC school district bars more than 80 seniors from graduation over ‘pranks’
- Buffalo Bills fans learn CPR at Highmark Stadium
- Does Medicare cover Ozempic?
Evan Anstey is an Associated Press Award, JANY Award and Emmy-nominated digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2015. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.