BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A high school senior from Buffalo is celebrating the grand opening of her business.
18-year-old Riya Michelle held a ribbon-cutting for Cocoa Cosmetics. The makeup company is in the Foundry on Northampton near Masten Park.
It’s a part of the foundry’s youth entrepreneurship program.
“I make handmade affordable and high-quality skincare while representing young models and entrepreneurs in the Buffalo, New York area and also across the globe,” Michelle told us.
Riya Michelle’s advice for young business owners is to always make your product stand out.
You can learn more about Cocoa Cosmetics by clicking here.
- Tire flies off race car, hits parked car during Indy 500
- PHOTOS | Newgarden celebrates Indy 500 win
- 3 killed in shooting involving biker gangs at New Mexico motorcycle rally: police
- Three firefighters injured, nearly $500K in damages between two homes on Hagen Street after fire
- Newgarden holds off Ericsson for thrilling Indy 500 win