BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Buffalo man has been arraigned on charges of forcible touching and harassment.
Prosecutors say last month, 58-year-old Alan Core, Sr. forcibly touched a woman’s intimate parts in her apartment.
Core was a member of the Buffalo Municipal Housing Authority’s Board of Commissioners. Mayor Byron Brown released a statement on Core’s resignation:
“I have accepted the resignation of Alan Core from the BMHA Board of Commissioners. These allegations are concerning and should be fully investigated. I will move quickly to fill the position so the BMHA can continue the important work of serving its residents.”Mayor Byron Brown
After appearing in court, Core was released on his own recognizance. He’ll be back in court on August 17.
- Medina man facing DWI and several charges after rollover crash in Cambria sparks field fire
- Josh Duggar’s attorneys accuse government of withholding evidence in child porn case
- NEWS10 receives documents claiming to show Cuomo completed sexual harassment training
- Djokovic says ‘pressure is a privilege’ that he can handle
- Community groups ask city lawmakers for a say in school rescue funds