BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Buffalo man is facing up to 25 years in prison after admitting to a fatal shooting on Grimes Street.
Jonathan Williams, 32, pleaded guilty to first-degree manslaughter on Friday morning. Prosecutors say that in May of last year, Williams shot Thomas Martin multiple times outside of a tavern.
The 48-year-old died at the scene.
Williams, who’s being held without bail, will be sentenced on July 7.
- Could the SCOTUS abortion ruling impact NY Governor’s race? Political expert breaks it down
- Volunteers come to lend a hand at Riverdale Cemetery
- State lawmakers react to SCOTUS conceal & carry ruling
- Registration open for multiple DEC licenses
- Chautauqua County Sheriff’s office investigating Hanover fire