BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Buffalo man was arrested after he allegedly robbed several locations in the city over a three-day span, the Buffalo Police Department announced.
Michael George, 44, was charged with one count of first-degree robbery, seven counts of third-degree robbery and one count of third-degree attempted robbery.
Police said robberies occurred at the following locations in Buffalo between Aug. 22 through Aug. 24:
- 2000 block of Delaware Ave.
- 2500 block of Delaware Ave.
- 1300 block of Main St.
- 1600 block of Elmwood Ave.
- 2400 block of Delaware Ave.
- 500 block of Niagara St.
- 1700 block of Clinton St.
- 400 block of Elmwood Ave. (attempted robbery)
- 2100 block of Elmwood Ave.
George was identified as a suspect in the robberies, according to police, and he was later spotted by an off-duty officer before being apprehended on Aug. 25.
In addition, George has been charged with robbery by the Amherst and Kenmore Police Departments as part of the investigation.