BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Buffalo man has admitted to the 2020 killing of another man near E. Ferry Street and Wohlers Avenue.
On the night of July 29 that year, Anthony Daniels, 58, fatally stabbed 64-year-old Daryl Carter. Carter died at the scene.
Wednesday morning, Daniels pleaded guilty to first-degree manslaughter. When he’s sentenced on February 10, Daniels could spend up to 25 years in prison.
He’s currently being held without bail.
- Locally adopted dog to play in this year’s Puppy Bowl
- Jerry Seinfeld among biggest donors to NY Gov. Kathy Hochul
- Attorney General: Transcripts, exhibits and videos from Cuomo investigation released
- Buffalo-born actress Christine Baranski talks Buffalo Bills on the Late Show
- Team USA unveils Olympic opening ceremony uniforms by Ralph Lauren