BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 61-year-old Buffalo man was killed in a one-vehicle accident just after 6:30 p.m. Thursday on William Street near Queen Street, Buffalo police said.
A Chevrolet Silverado was heading eastbound on William Street when the vehicle struck a concrete railroad viaduct and sand barrels, investigators said. The vehicle came to a stop in the westbound lane on William Street after leaving the road and going up on a grassy hillside area. The driver was declared dead at the scene.
Police are investigating if a medical emergency may have played a role.
- Yale facing lawsuit over alleged discrimination against students with mental illness
- House Democrats elect Ted Lieu as party vice chair
- Bill Clinton tests positive for COVID
- Arrest made after search warrant found loaded handguns
- GOP senators call to eliminate military COVID-19 mandate from defense bill