BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Buffalo man is in stable condition after being shot inside an apartment complex, police in the city said.
It happened Monday night, shortly after 7 p.m., on the first block of Baitz Avenue. Police say the shooting of the 29-year-old, who was taken to Mercy Hospital, appears to have been targeted.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to call or text the Buffalo Police Department’s confidential tip line at (716) 847-2255.
- Higgins secures funding for Niagara Air Station
- Video captures baby’s reaction after flight attendant starts signing with him
- Bills release video of flag at new stadium 50 yard line
- Couple who recently celebrated 100th birthdays, 79th anniversary die hours apart
- White House launches data dashboard for non-fatal opioid overdoses