BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — One man was injured in a shooting in Buffalo’s Ferry-Fillmore district overnight Saturday, police said.
Buffalo Police Department officers responded to a call at around 2 a.m. near the corner of Broadway and Gibson Streets, where detectives say a 35-year-old man was hit by gunfire while outside.
The man, a Buffalo resident, was transported to ECMC. As of 8:10 p.m., authorities say the man is listed as stable.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to call or text the Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716) 847-2255.
- More cities crack down on homeless encampments. Advocates say it’s not an answer
- The Memo: Newsom and DeSantis prepare to square off for Fox debate
- Five redistricting cases that will impact the 2024 elections
- Tuch scores 2, Luukkonen stops 25 shots as Sabres beat Rangers 5-1
- Mark Cuban says he plans to leave ‘Shark Tank’ after 16th season
Justin McMullen is a Western New York native who joined the News 4 team in 2023. You can read more of his work here.