BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Buffalo police are looking to identify a person of interest after they say three attempted bank robberies took place Tuesday afternoon.
Starting around 1 p.m., the three incidents happened in roughly an hour’s time, but each time, no money was stolen.
Police say the attempts were made at the Buffalo Federal Credit Union on S. Elmwood Avenue, Citizens Bank on Elmwood Avenue’s 1800 block and the Bank of America on Hertel Avenue’s 1400 block.
If you recognize the person pictured above, call or text the Buffalo Police Department’s confidential tip line at (716) 847-2255.
- Massive summer travel demand drives skyrocketing costs
- Passenger dies during Alaska Airlines flight from Seattle to Nashville
- Doubt about spam accounts could scuttle Twitter deal, Musk says
- ‘The Andy Griffith Show’ actress Maggie Peterson passes away at 81
- How to donate breast milk during the baby formula shortage