BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Buffalo police are looking to identify a person of interest after they say three attempted bank robberies took place Tuesday afternoon.
Starting around 1 p.m., the three incidents happened in roughly an hour’s time, but each time, no money was stolen.
Police say the attempts were made at the Buffalo Federal Credit Union on S. Elmwood Avenue, Citizens Bank on Elmwood Avenue’s 1800 block and the Bank of America on Hertel Avenue’s 1400 block.
If you recognize the person pictured above, call or text the Buffalo Police Department’s confidential tip line at (716) 847-2255.
- McConnell blasts proposal to wind down war authority in Iraq
- 1 year since agreement, Bills stadium cost has risen 10%
- The Buffalo History Museum is celebrating women throughout WNY who helped pave history
- Child lead poisoning, mismanagement lead to lawsuit against owners of dozens of Buffalo properties
- Covenant School Shooting: Nashville shooter didn’t target specific people, police say