BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A pedestrian has died after being struck by a vehicle on Bailey Avenue in Buffalo.
Tuesday around 7:15 p.m., police say the 27-year-old Buffalo woman was crossing the street near Broadway when she was hit by what appeared to be a white SUV. The driver did not stop.
The pedestrian was taken to ECMC, but did not survive.
Anyone with information on this hit-and-run incident can call or text the Buffalo Police Department’s tip line at (716) 847-2255.
- ‘I would do anything for her’: Josh Allen surprises family for daughter’s birthday
- Bandits star Josh Byrne practices, ‘there is a chance’ he plays in championship game
- Allstate stops accepting new property insurance applications in California
- Erie County Clerk: Fake license plates “very” prevalent in Erie County
- $800K in damages reported from fire in East Amherst