BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — On Tuesday morning, the Buffalo Zoo introduced us to a couple of its newest residents — Tater and Salvador.
Salvador is a 12-year-old ocelot who comes to Buffalo from California, and Tater is a 5-year-old black howler monkey from the John Ball Zoo in Michigan.
Both animals can be found in the Rainforest Falls section of the Buffalo Zoo.
“As with all animals here at the Zoo, both animals are taking some time to get used to their new surroundings,” the Buffalo Zoo. “Salvador will be taking over the ocelot exhibit, and Tater will eventually be joining our two female howler monkeys, Jasper and Lily. Right now, both animals can best be seen in the afternoon.”
- Congress to get access to State dissent cable on Afghanistan
- House Oversight leaders clash after viewing FBI document on Biden allegations
- Apple unveils sleek ‘Vision Pro’ goggles after years of speculation
- Leonard Floyd reunited with Von Miller after agreeing to 1-year deal with Bills
- Newsom calls DeSantis a ‘small, pathetic man’ amid questions over migrant flight
Evan Anstey is an Associated Press Award, JANY Award and Emmy-nominated digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2015. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.